My latest tweets

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Man Gets Shot, Finishes Sandwich Before Going To The Hospital

In November last year, I read about the penultimate incident of hunger, determination and badassery on Neatorama.

Miguel Soto, a 25 year-old Connecticut man, was leaving a local deli, sandwich in hand, when he heard three gunshots.  One bullet hit his left leg, another his groin, and the other missed him.

Instead of immediately going to the hospital like a wimp like you or me would, Soto went home, sat down, ate his sandwich, and then asked his father to take him to the hospital.

The man bought a sandwich, and he sure as hell wasn't going to let the mayo sour because of a few pesky bullet wounds.

EDIT: I reviewed Cut Copy's new CD "Zonoscope" for the Maine Campus, so you can go have a look at that.
----------
What I'm Listening To: My Morning Jacket - I Think I'm Going To Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment