My latest tweets

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brett Keisel's Beard

-
I know I just wrote about this a few days ago, but I found a few new things that I had to share.

Chris Chase of Yahoo! Sports wrote an article that chronicles the life of Keisel's beard, full of things you must know about this magnificent piece of facial landscaping.

Yes... yes.

Secondly, you can "beard" a photo of yourself at KeiselBeardMe.com.  Here's what I came up with:

You have no idea how much I yearn for the day this becomes possible.

Here is a video of Keisel briefly reflecting on his beard and playing in the Super Bowl.  The beard looks even better when he's talking, fantastic.


Again, you can become a fan of Keisel's beard on Facebook.
----------
What I'm Listening To: Black Mountain - Let Spirits Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment