My latest tweets

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Explosions In The Sky album SOON

-
On Facebook and their official website, Explosions, one of my favorite bands, have announced details about their upcoming album less than an hour before this post (an album I previewed essentially before any information was available in my latest column for The Maine Campus).

The details that I have gathered from this Facebook post, this other Facebook post,  the latest post on their official website and the album's page from their official website is as follows:

  • The album is called "Take Care, Take Care, Take Care."
  • It will be released in the UK on April 18, in the rest of Europe on April 25 and in the US and Canada on the 26th.
  • The tracklist:
    1. Last Known Surroundings
    2. Human Qualities
    3. Trembling Hands
    4. Be Comfortable, Creature
    5. Postcard from 1952
    6. Let Me Back In
  • For one reason or another, Blogger is being difficult and not letting me put the album art in this post, so have a look at it here.  (I'll edit this post when I'm able to.)
EDIT (3:31): Got it working, here's the album cover:

----------
What I'm Listening To Now: Oberhofer - o0O0o0O0o
(Also, I made a new header for the blog, looks much better to me, what do you think?)

No comments:

Post a Comment