My latest tweets

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Antoine Dodson Inception Trailer

I was looking at awesome parodies of the Inception movie trailers on YouTube the other day, like my two favorites so far, Dumb and Dumber and Space Jam.  I thought somebody would have made an Antoine Dodson trailer (the "hide yo kids hide yo wife" guy), but nobody did.  So I grabbed the baton and had at it.   Here's what I came up with:


Go comment on it, like it and let me know what you think.

Also, I'm working on another video, although it won't be out for a few months.  It's a long-term project but it should be worth it when it's done.

I'll try to post more frequently than I have been.  I've been busy with school and the newspaper (which just put out a top 25 albums of the year list, for which I wrote about 1/3 of the descriptions, if you want to see that), so I've neglected the blog.  I'll shoot for at least a post a week from now on, if not more.

The Dandy Warhols best of somehow didn't make the list, go figure.

That's all for now, have a good'ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment