My latest tweets

Friday, August 27, 2010

YouTube VOTW (August 27, 2010)

If you don't wanna hear some explicit content, then just skip this post. I normally don't care for swearing in my comedy, but it's almost necessary for this joke. In his 2000 TV standup special Killin' Them Softly (watch the whole thing on YouTube), Dave Chappelle talks about Sesame Street, specifically about Oscar the Grouch. I won't give it away (although the video title already does that, so forget it), so I'll just say that this clip dubs a segment of Dave's performance into various Sesame Street scenes (I enjoy the last one most).


My next post, assuming I don't write over the weekend (I still might though, I have a few ideas), will be my first as a college student. I move in tomorrow, and classes start on Monday. Good luck to all others bound for college, and have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment