My latest tweets

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Ultimate Desktop Wallpaper

Yesterday and the day prior, I was browsing Wikipedia's Picture of the Day Archive, looking for a large image that I could put onto a shirt (via zazzle.com; check out my store). I found the most beautiful, powerful, and majestic photograph that I have ever seen. More beautiful than a Bob Ross painting, more powerful than Tim Taylor's lawnmower, and far more majestic than that Jim Carrey movie that few people liked or even heard of. Without further adieu, I give you...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
EAGLE!

Honorable mention for best animal image I've seen in the past two days:

You like this, don't you? Buy the t-shirt. (original image)

(I'll show you guys the shirt I decided on getting when I get it.)
If you have ever seen anything mightier, please let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment